Building together a long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation
We strongly recommend you to read carefully our guidelines and rules, before joining us. Take into account that any clause and/or provision of the current guidelines may be amended without additional notice.
Our advertiser guidelines
Ad campaign approval or rejection remains at EroAdvertising’s sole discretion, active advertising campaigns are constantly reviewed by our quality validation team and may be stopped at any time without prior notice.
All advertising campaigns must follow the general guidelines listed below:
- Ad campaign images and wording must be appropriate for the targeted category or categories, e.g. for bikini categories no nudity, sex-related or suggestive material in either the banners or landing pages.
- Promotion of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is not permitted.
- Banners showing a phone number must use the CPM/Smart CPM pricing model (CPC is not allowed).
- Landing pages with more than one exit pop-up are not permitted.
- Banners must not use content that infringes on copyright or trademark laws.
- Landing pages or downloads can not deliver or promote malware, ransomware, spamming or phishing activities.
- Gambling or online betting products are not permitted in campaigns targeting the United States.
- Text ads can not be written in all capital letters.
- The imitation of any of EroAdvertising publisher website is not permitted.
Specific rules for all ad campaigns targeting the adult category or its sub-categories:
- Banners & landing pages must be 18 U.S.C. 2257 compliant.
- Mobile pop-under campaigns can not go directly to Google Play or the Apple Store.
- No fake/misleading anti-virus campaigns.
- No auto-downloads are permitted on any pop-under campaign or banner campaigns before clicking the banner.
- Ad campaign material containing the following acts are not permitted: extreme violence, abuse, rape, blood, incest, scatophilia, urination, bestiality.
Specific rules for all ad campaigns targeting the bikini category or its sub-categories:
- No visible nudity, no nipples, genitals, etc.
- No pornographic wording.
Ad campaigns featuring any of the following below will be permitted but will be categorized as SEXY which some publishers will block from their sites.
Important focus on breasts, small bikinis, etc.
Dating products clearly oriented to sexual encounters.
Our publisher guidelines
We regularly check websites on our network. When for instance a site does not follow the guidelines below, we may close the account without prior notice. In addition, publishers will not be entitled to any outstanding earnings.
All publishers must follow the general guidelines listed below:
- Websites must not use content that infringes on Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent and Trademark laws.
- Adult websites must be at all times compliant with 18 U.S.C. 2257.
- Websites can not promote illegal activities e.g. rape/incest/drug-taking/hacking etc.
- Incentive ads are not permitted (PTC, PTR, etc…).
- The use of any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks is not permitted.
- Websites that are under construction or lacking with the content will be rejected.
- Websites that show excessive advertising or make it difficult to view the content will be rejected.
- Publishers who reach their minimum payment must contact EroAdvertising Customer
- Services Support to request the activation of their first payment.
- In order to receive payment, the publisher should keep their ad zones active at the time of the request.
- Publishers are entitled to their earnings if they were generated in the current year or the previous year. Everything accumulated before this time is not included in future payments.
Are you interested in our all-in-one Publishing and Advertising Platform to help you reach your goals faster? If you are a publisher and or advertiser/media buyer and interested in joining EroAdvertising’s Publishing and Advertising Network, we invite you to take a moment to sign up.